Sr. Software engineer
ViewRay is looking for a software engineer or senior software engineer to deliver product enhancements to its Treatment Planning and
Delivery software for a novel MRI-guided radiotherapy device. The individual will be expected to support development of application
software that encompasses the radiotherapy process and includes high performance multi-threaded computing engines that manipulate
4D imaging and radiotherapy data. This position is based out of ViewRay's Mountain View office in California.
- Work with peer software engineers to deliver enhancements to the MRIdian Treatment Planning and Delivery application software,
including but not limited to Application Workflow, User Interface, Data modeling and Database storage, Treatment Planning,
and Treatment Review/Analysis tools.
- Work with product management to design and implement new features in a detail-oriented manner.
- Deliver requirement, design, and test documentation, as well as execute unit testing for product enhancements introduced. Author
use cases, software requirements specifications, software design documents, and test specifications.
- Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- Work with QA and applications teams to investigate software defects and customer inquiries, and provide necessary input to technical
documentation staff for new features.
- Ability to travel a limited amount (<10%)